- Food Advisors - Provide input on food choices and options.
- Medic - Administer light first aid and make first aid kit available when needed [mostly for minor cuts and scrapes].
- Trash Monitors - Ensure that the insides of vehicles are clean by way of encouraging/scheduling people to clean up after themselves. It is not the Trash Monitor's job to clean up after other people!
- Pharmacist - Provide a daily chewable vitamin C to help boost everyone's immune system.
- Key Masters - Keep extra car keys and return to vehicles to retrieve items when necessary.
- Packers - Help pack vehicles in the morning for scheduled departures.
- Counter - Provide pre-departure head count after stops to help ensure that no one is left behind.
- Window Washer - Wash car windows at fuel stops.
- Alarm Clock - Makes sure that all rooms have a wake up call scheduled which corresponds to our set departure time.
Student Co-Responsibilities - HOM V: The Southwest