Recommended Packing List:
- 3 pairs of shorts
- 2 pairs of pants/jeans
- 5 shirts
- 1 nice outfit
- Sweatshirt or light jacket/fleece
- Underwear and socks (enough for 6 days between washings)
- Footwear that is not flip-flops. Bring a pair of sturdy but comfortable shoes. There will be light hiking and we will be on our feet in museums and walking around cities.
- Toiletries - Shampoo/Conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, personal items, shaving items, and so on. Make sure to have your items in zip lock bags to prevent them leaking into your bags.
A Note on Weather - The weather in the Southwest at this time of year will be hot and dry with some cool evenings when we are at higher elevations (Santa Fe, Colorado, Utah, and the Grand Canyon). For the most part, casual pants/shorts and light shirts/blouses will be the most comfortable outfits. You will want to bring one nice, but casual, outfit.
- Everyone MUST bring a water bottle.
- Everyone MUST bring a clipboard and a binder for your course readings and review sheets.
- Everyone MUST bring a small day pack/backpack for the items you'll need to have available during the day.
Other Items – camera, sun glasses, glasses, hat, sunscreen, moisturizer, small sized Tony Chachere's seasoning (or one large for group to share)