Recommended Packing List:
- 3 pairs of shorts
- 2 pairs of pants/jeans
- 5 shirts
- 1 nice outfit
- Sweatshirt or light jacket/fleece
- Underwear and socks (enough for 6 days between washings)
- Footwear that is not flip-flops. Bring a pair of sturdy but comfortable shoes. There will be some light hiking and we will be on our feet in museums and walking around cities.
- Toiletries - Shampoo/Conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap,
personal items, shaving items, and so on. Make sure to have your items
in zip lock bags to prevent them leaking into your bags.
A Note on Weather - The weather in the South at this time of year will be hot and humid -- like you're used to in Louisiana. For the most part, casual pants/shorts and light shirts/blouses will be the most comfortable outfits. You will want to bring one nice, but casual, outfit.
- Everyone MUST bring a water bottle.
- Everyone MUST bring a clipboard and a binder for your course readings and review sheets.
- Everyone MUST bring a small day pack/backpack for the items you'll need to have available during the day.
Other Items – camera, sun glasses, glasses, hat, small sized Tony Chachere's seasoning (or one large for group to share)